What People are Saying About Fun Raft®
“My young daughter and I enjoy our raft tremendously!”
“It’s the ultimate Floater! We absolutely love it. The mat is very comfortable.”
Brad & Ellen Amb
Portland, North Dakota
“We’ve really enjoyed our raft. We love to just lie on it. Very convenient & easy to store. We like the size, a place for the cooler and to have an anchor… is great!”
Wahpeton, North Dakota
“I took our two kids last summer out on the raft in the middle of the lake one evening. The night was full of shooting stars. It’s a moment we will never forget. I really enjoy our raft and the fact that it is very comfortable.”
“Me and my two buddies borrowed my father-in-law’s Fun Raft and had a party on it on Detroit Lake. We could not believe how stable it was for three guys…even in the wind the anchor held the raft in one place. We had a ball including the dog who continued to jump off it!”
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Very comfortable. Ideal for just one person to just sprawl out.”
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Fun Raft is 8′ long by 4′ wide by 1’deep.
- Made of UV protected polyethylene plastic over .20″ thick. Very durable and can hold over 550 pounds. New Safety yellow color and reflectors on each corner makes it easy to see in the water and provide maximum safety. Fun Raft weighs about 160 lbs. and is easy for two people to carry.
- Unique anchor hole in front has “V” cuts to house the anchor. Raft comes with an 8 lb. anchor and 22 feet of soft braided rope. Drop anchor at your favorite spot by unwinding the rope wrapped around the outside cylinder. When anchor is down, secure the rope through the front and the back “V” cuts.
- Two cavities on either side of the anchor hole are ideal for cooler, snacks, beach towels, books, magazines, sun tan lotion, radio etc.
- Side handles (two on each side) make it very easy to hold on to the Fun Raft while in the water. Other uses for the handles are:
- Tie down to transport in a pickup
- Fasten to side of dock when not in use
- Two convenient cup holders so your favorite pop or refreshment stay cold.
- Laying surface is soft vinyl coated 4′ X 6′ ensolite mat one-inch thick that makes sunning a pleasure. Mat is fastened to raft by a back strap fastened through back handles. The back strap can double as a way to easily get on the raft from the back end. The mat can be used separately to enjoy on the water as well! Or how about as a extra mattress for the kids to sleep on in the cabin!
- Two under cut handles in the front and back make it easy to transport the Fun Raft or lift it out of the water
- Read a book or magazine, listen to i-tunes or the radio….Fun Raft is designed with a unique slanted book holder which may also be used as a head rest. Simply use a towel for comfort and enjoy the view.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fun Raft®
How do I store my Fun Raft for the winter?
Easily! First wash the mat and raft thoroughly. Hot water and dish soap is fine. Raft can be stored outside, in a garage or boathouse. Store the ensolite mat separately in a warm place. Under a bed is a great place to store your ensolite mat. We recommend you purchase the water resistant canvas cover to keep your raft free from dirt, sand, bugs and leaves when not in use.
Will the anchor hold the raft?
Certainly! The 8-pound anchor & 22′ rope is sufficient to secure the raft in the water. It is possible if Fun Raft is used on a large body of water with high waves…a heavier anchor would be needed.
Do I need a license to have my Fun Raft on the lake?
Unlike larger rafts the Fun Raft does not require a licence in Minnesota.
How do I get on the raft? Does it come with a ladder?
YES! Fun Raft now has available a 4-step nylon rope ladder. We suggest this accessory when swimming in deep water. In shallow water, the back strap can be used to pull yourself back on the raft. From shoreline, simply hop on your raft, paddle to your favorite spot and enjoy the sun.
Is it easy to carry?
Yes. Fun Raft weighs approximately 160 pounds. Two Under-cut handles on each end make it easy for two adults to balance and carry.
Is Fun Raft easy to see in the water?
Yes. Fun Raft will submerge approximately 4 inches in the water with two adults. Fun Raft was designed with high buoyancy and will adequately hold over 550 pounds. The reflectors are placed high on the raft making it safe and easy to see by oncoming boats, pontoons or jet skis. New safety yellow color makes Fun Raft easy to spot.
How thick is the plastic?
Very thick. Fun Raft is made of high-impact polyethylene plastic .20 inches thick. The raft is very strong and very durable. New underside design provides suction to water maintaining level floating.
What is the size of the laying surface?
The laying surface is 4′ X 6′. The overall size if 4′ wide, 8′ long, and 1′ high. The book holder is an additional 6″ high. Laying surface can be extended if the book holder is used as a head rest along with a folded towel.
Will Fun Raft fade in time?
Very little. Fun Raft is made of UV protected plastic. The ensolite mat is also UV protected giving you many years of fun.
All accessories shipped separately along with ensolite mat, anchor and rope.
Nylon Rope Ladder. Four-step nylon rope ladder now makes it easy to get on your fun raft. Free Delivery.
Caviness Quality Paddle. Two-piece that connects, snaps and locks together. 7′ total length. Ideal for getting yourself to your favorite spot. Free Delivery.
Versa-brella. Sun High in the sky? Cool down with 42″ Nylon Umbrella that will attach to either handle in the front of the raft. Free Delivery.
High quality water resistant canvas cover with Fun Raft logo, protect your raft for many years of fun. Free Delivery
|Hi, I'm Rich Dombeck owner and inventor of Fun Raft. My Company has developed a high quality personal raft with many unique features and most importantly...A lake toy BUILT TO LAST!
I encourage you to explore my website. Check out the benefits of enjoying a Fun Raft. Look over our accessories page and especially play the video below.
My $1199.00 price includes my raft, a soft ensolite mat for comfort, a vinyl coated anchor with braided rope and FREE SHIPPING!
Please phone or e-mail me with your questions.
If you like what you see, you may place your order immediately and thank you for your business! Rich Dombeck, Fun Raft, LLC
Start Your Summer
Buy Your Fun Raft® Today!
Be the first on your lake to own this unique personal raft!
Order online today! For only $1199.00 you get the FunRaft, anchor, and soft ensolite mat. Free Delivery and Free Shipping for accessories!
We do recommend the canvas cover to keep your Fun Raft clean for the next use as well as protecting your ensolite mat or how about a Versa-brella! (Click here for Accessories)
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by using the “Contact Us” web page.
Hello and welcome to our web site! I am Rich Dombeck, President and CEO of Fun Raft Corporation.
Fun Raft started it’s development, design and production in 2002. We are located in the central lakes area of Minnesota … the land of 10,000 lakes.
We have developed a lake raft with very unique features of high quality and value to our Customers.
Fun Raft will give you, your children or grandchildren many years of fun.
I urge you to page through our web site and read the information.
Our goal is to have another satisfied customer who enjoys our Fun Raft Product. Thank You!
Rich Dombeck, President & CEO
Fun Raft, L.L.C.
PO Box 789
Hawley, MN 56549
Office Phone: 218-483-3425 …. Mon-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.